What We Do
A Woman's Work provides support for women in the St. Vrain Valley whose immediate financial needs cannot be met by other sources. We ask only that recipients perform an act of kindness in return. How we help.
Would You Like To Help?
Volunteers are the heart of our organization. We could not help as many local women without our dedicated team of volunteers. Whether it's helping in the office, planning an event, or serving on a committee, it's our volunteers that make us thrive.
Come To An Event
We are always looking for ways to connect with the community, our donors and of course, raise funds. From one of our annual "signature events" to one of our many events with our business partners, there is something for everyone! View Our Events
Understanding the Grant Process
The following criteria and guidelines are used to determine grants made by the Advisory Board of A Woman's Work.
2. Residency Recipients must demonstrate that they have worked or resided within the boundaries of the St. Vrain Valley School District for a minimum of 90 days.
3. Referral Recipients must be referred by one or more of the following:
• A "donor" to A Woman's Work (those donating a minimum of $100.00 or more per year.)
4. Distributions All funds, whether in the form of actual funds, voucher, etc., will be issued to the recipient through a business or organziation. No funds given directly to recipient.
5. Exclusions Matters NOT funded by AWW include but are not limited to:
• Bail or legal fees for those charged with criminal acts
• Credit card bills
All grants are made at the discretion of the Board of Directors under the guidelines of A Woman's Work, Inc.